Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TUESDAY ( 8 JANUARY 2013 )

Assalamualaikum.Before we started the class,Miss Zu wanted to see our blog and I am a lucky person who need to show my blog.Oh my!!!How embarassed am I that time. Miss Zu asked me to edit again my blog to make the story more longer than what  have I done.Sorry Miss, actually I don't have any idea for what to write in this blog. So after this I will make sure my entry is better than before. After that we continued our class with the lessons. Today we learned about fact and opinion. It is easy to guest which one is the fact and opinion. I like this topic.Hehe!!! Fact is the objective information that can be checked or proved to be true, information that does not change and not a statement about the future while the opinion is the statement that cannot be proved to be true or false, is one's belief,idea, or feeling about a subject and can be a statement about the future.It is easy to find which one is opinion. We can just look at the biased words such as awful, amazing,horrible and many more of adjective word.After we learned about the fact and opinion, Miss Zu did some activity for us. We divided into six group and we was asked act like a salesman and salesgirl.  I was in  group 2 which include Ijat, Ika, Pika, and Inayah.We should give five statement about the product that we need to sell.We got the product of Safi Balqis mouisterizer. In that five statement it must include fact and opinion. Another group need to guest how many fact and how many opinion.My group only get 2 marks only.How come???Nevermind.The important is that we learned it and the activity was very fun.I like it a lot.Then the class dismiss at 5.50 p.m.
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. yah,you are unlucky person....
    hahahaha....
    you must taking flower bath..hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so lucky not present my blog..hehe tq nad..hihihi
    gud luck nadia for do it more your blog..

    ReplyDelete